Jan 14, 2019

Butterfly hospitalises six! (Pics)

Five students and a teacher of the Athimale Sunday school had been hospitalised with an allergy yesterday (13) after coming in contact with a butterfly.

The victims have experienced itchiness and were admitted to the Athimale Divisional Hospital.

Health units have initiated investigations on the incident.

(Pics : Jayantha Weerasekara - Wellawaya Corr.)

Butterfly1 670px 19 01 14

Butterfly3 670px 19 01 14

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

Top