Pasidol
Sathosa
Apr 19, 2018

Ammonia gas fumes kill 05

Five persons have been killed after being exposed to Ammonia gas at a rubber factory in Bellapitiya, Horana today (19).
An employee had accidently fallen into a tank containing Ammonia gas outside the factory several others including residents in the area who attempted to rescue him.
 
Several others are still being treated at the Horana Hospital after inhaling the fumes.
 
Investigations are underway.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

Top