The woman who owns the house told the media that a four-stove gas cooker, a regulator attached to a gas cylinder and a gas pipe had exploded.
She added that a few days ago she had informed the company that sold the cooker and they had come and inspected the regulator and the pipe and issued a certificate that there were no defects in it.
However, she said it exploded when the gas stove was activated this morning.
The blast had damaged items around the gas stove but no one was injured.
The woman who owns the house has told the media that she had bought the gas cylinder a few days ago.