Special circular issued on ‘No Pay’ leave of govt. employees



The Ministry of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government has issued a circular regarding the method of applying for leave without pay for government employees.

According to the circular, the government employees who apply for ‘no pay’ leave will have the opportunity to go abroad or stay in the country.

The Ministry said that there will be no obstacle to the seniority or pension of the employees when applying for ‘no pay’ leave.


Exit mobile version